Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuki Walks In Exhausted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Empty
PostSubject: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:27 am

He ploped himself down on the couch with a sigh of irritation and lack of sleep. Ryuki streched his legs across the brown leather untill his feet fell of the arm and looked at his wrist watch.

"Is it time for their beds yet?... God I sound like a parent!" He complained to himself
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:30 am

"Now, now, Ryu. We are their parents, until they go home for the holidays and what not." The blond had managed to make his way to the couch, without a sound. Giving the black haired males legs a disgusted look, he pushed them off the couch, before sitting down, in the spot, where they once were. A gentle smile, slightly crooked, graced the males lips, as his off-white eyes, settled on the other.

"Plus, don't you like playing parent? You get to register bedtimes and curfews! I rather enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:39 am

Ryuki gave Izsac a dirty look as his legs were pushed off but he had better things to argue about. He sneered slightly at a thought of always being around so many... KIDS! He looked over at the other as he sat at the edge of the seat with his arms crossed over his knees where his elbows were perched.

"Actually... Snape does!" This was obviously his bad thought. "He sets the rules... But whatever he's better than most of the others." Ryuki added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:47 am

"No, that's where you are wrong, young Ryuki." The blonds gaze slowly drifted to his own hands. Staring down at the pale-white flesh, he shook his head a bit. He smiled to himself mentally, happy to have finally started a conversation with the other that was longer than just a greeting and a wave.

"Severus actually plays God in this little game of children and adults. I'll brake it down for you!
Severus = Headmaster = God
Ryuki = Head of House = Parent
Hagrid = Teacher = Housekeeper
Filch = Patrol = Offier
Students = Children.
Make sense? It's the logical reasoning for all of us teachers/heads of house. At least, it is for me." He actually took a moment to rethink what he had just said, only to come to the conclusion, that he may be the only one who understood it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:52 am

Suprized Ryuki stared at Izsac. He though for a moment and a small smile came to his face. He quickly tried to hide it because he had been trying to come up with a snapy comment or rude discouraging statment and could think of none... this was one of the first.

"That actually is kinda cool." He reluctantly admit quietly. "I never knew you were that smart." Ryuki added quickly staring at him as if he had been hiding a secret.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:58 am

"Ah! So it actually made sense?" The male clapped his hands together, in a triumphant manner. Smiling softly, he looked from his hands, to the other, the smile never leaving his lips. This was odd for him. For them, actually. They never got along this well, which made the blond overly excited. Taking a moment to calm down, he lowered his hands and his gaze.

"You really think so? I mean, I know you have to be smart to be the Potions teacher, so you don't mix the wrong stuff, but... I used to think that was the only place I held a brain frequency."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:18 am

Ryuki laughed and stared at Izsac as if he sprouted three heads for a moment. How was it that he could be hating his choice of joining this over crowded school one moment and the next be perfectly fine with it... that had never happened before. Ryuki decided this Izsac intriged him but wouldn't let him on if he could help it.

"Maybe it is!" He laughed in his usual assholeish maner than calmed down and stared at his black shoes. "I don't know... don't ask me when it comes to potions. You know you may be then only person here who doesn't look the other way when they see me as if I looked luike something a cat coughed up." He added thinking back to himself.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:48 am

"You look nothing like something the cat coughed up. Believe me, I've seen worse." Slowly pushing himself off the couch, he let out a small sigh. Rubbing a hand through his hair, he slowly closed his eyes. He was getting a little restless, which was probably from his lack of food. Slowly, he turned his gaze and looked down, smiling a bit.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm getting rather...hungry. I'll have to continue this conversation later." Raising a hand, he waved to other, making his way towards the exit. Nibbling on his lower lip, he tapped his chin a bit, trying to think of where he could find some sort of food for himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 am

(Can you read this?... I cant read anything that's posted before this)
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:54 am

(What happened to the last two posts!? >.e;Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 am

(Gr!... whatever I'll retype it)

Ryuki stared after him. He knew about Izsac's... 'eating habits' and wondered if he had made it difficult. Deciding not to worry about it he leaned back into the leather of the couch and smiled. He wonered if their next meeting would go as well as this one had.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:38 am

(Great...I have to re-type mine as well...)

The blond came to a stop at the door, just as he was about to grasp the door knob. Staring ahead of himself for a moment, he than gave a small nod. Slowly, he gazed over his shoulder to the other, biting his lower lip. "Ryu...Would you care to come along with me? I'd understand if you don't, since not many people can...stand the sight of blood..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:01 am

He looked around at the boring empty staff room then shruged sarcastically. He smiled up at Izsac before standing and walking up to him.

"Oh no... This room is just so much more entertaining!" He teased. "Sure thanks for the offer... but you should know I'm not bothered by blood."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 am

Th older male gave a slight shrug, before exiting the room, holding the door open for the other. A small smile was on his lips, as he thought about where exactly he would go to feed.

"I don't remember everything. Even if I do have a better memory than most, it's not that good. I'm thinking of trying the Forbidden Forest...What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:17 am

Ryuki watched him and brought his finger to hiis lip in thought. Finally he shruged again and looked out a window toward the dark forest. 'Hopefully none of the kids that value their lives aren't out there' The dark haired man turned back to the blonde with a smile.

"I guess that depends on what you're looking for."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:23 am

"Something rather plump and juicy." Izsac's gaze slowly turned to the black haired male, causing him to lick his lips. Quickly he turned his gaze away and down the hallway. Continuing to walk, he let out a small sigh, closing his eyes. "I'm craving human blood, but I'd rather not get in trouble with the wizarding or human world."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:31 am

Ryuki's eyes filled slightly with concern and realised how hard and fustrating that would be. He walked alongside Izsac unafraid, and maybe foolishly so, he couldn't exactly care less aboput the events that may take place during this hunt.

"I'm sorry... I don't make it hard for you do I?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 am

"No, not really. Though you are halfblood, I'm not about to attack." Giving a small nod, he than gazed to the side, running a hand through his hair. 'At least...I'm trying not to...' He thought to himself, as he let out a small sigh. Gazing about the hallways, that were empty of people, he glanced towards the other again. "No worries, alright?"

[[Should we switch to the Forbidden Forest part of the forum?]]
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:38 am

Ryuki smiled and nodded. He looked out a window again as they passed at the dark deserted grounds and looked back to the Vampire next to him.

"It may be kinda stupid but I wouldn't be worried either way."

(Sure lets go to the forest.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Walks In Exhausted   Ryuki Walks In Exhausted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuki Walks In Exhausted
Page 1 of 1