Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunt for food...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:48 am

"Well, that's just a little stupid. In my opinion at least. Because, for all you know, I could just be luring you out to the forest, so I can feast upon your blood." His lips curved up, into a small, yet noticeable, crooked smirk. Letting out a small chuckle, he gazed around the darkened forest, taking in a deep breath.

"Ahh! It smells wonderful out here! Don't you agree, Ryu?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:55 am

Ryuki shruged his smile never fading. He too took a deep breath. He smelt nothing wonderful but the slightly damp air as they passed the lake.

"Saddly that doesn't scare me." Ryuki said quietly tilting his head back to look up at the star strewn sky. "It probably should but... I don't care... Oh and Yes... it smells good out here." He said just above a whisper before he looked over at the othe man to measure his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:09 am

"That doesn't scare you, either?" Letting out a sigh, the male turned to face the other, cocking his head to the side. He was determined to get the other to squirm or something. "So, if I were to lean forward and bite your neck, you'd just stand there?" As he said this, he slowly took a step forward, leaning towards the other a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:27 am

Ryuki Just stared with a slightly daring smirk. He refused to flinch away or even blink. Finally he deciced to speak.

"Actually... I don't care whether I become a vampy or not...One the one hand if I don't, I'll still be normal and just as people should be but also suffer with being mortal... On the other hand, I could live for- How old are you?- Whatever a long time but have to deal with urges to kill the little brats I'm getting paid to teach."

He nodded and looked over at a tall dark tree randomly. Suddenly he smiled.

"I suppous that's why I'm not scared."
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 am

Izsac quickly pulled back, leaning away from the other. His smirk disappeared and he turned away. He shouldn't have allowed the conversation to go in that direction. Slowly, he slid his hands into his pockets and started into the forest.

"No worries, I said I wouldn't attack you, and I won't. You won't have to deal with getting urges to kill the students, like I do at times." Giving a small nod, he closed his eyes, as he continued to walk. "Now, let's change the subject."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:40 am

His smile disappeared instantly. He followed his friend into the forest. He wanted badly to ask why but wasn't used to having friends and didn't want mess it up. He watched his feet as he walked waiting for a patch of moonlight to appear so he would be able to see the beatiful and almost untouched new world around them.

"I'm very sorry you have to live like that... It must be painfully hard." He paused then attempted to lighten up. "Anyway... Does Hagrid know not to shoot you if he finds you here?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:47 am

"Hagrid?" The blond took a moment to think that question through. He had, had a few slip ups with Hagrid in his past. That's where a few of his "battle" scares came from. Shaking his head a bit, he shrugged a little. "I really wouldn't know. We don't talk much and he has shot me a few times before."

Coming to a small clearing, he stopped, leaning against a tree. Closing his eyes, he tilted his head up, sniffing a bit. "We may be sitting here for a while. I don't trust going any father, so I allow my food to come to me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:55 am

Ryuki stoped in his tracks just before the clearing and stared at his compainion.

"He's SHOT you!?!" He yelled in a mixture of disbelief, shock and concern. Sudenly he found himself searching for any bleeding or open wounds knowing full well he would find none. "Why?... Doesn't he know about you?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:58 am

"I'm sure I've told him a few times, but you know, bite a unicorn once and you're now a Death Eater." He muttered, as he let out a sigh. Slumping to the ground, he removed his jacket and laid it on the ground, before patting it. "C'mon, sit down. If you'd like, I can show you the scars."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:04 am

Ruyki hesitated still staring and was about to ask if he would get cold before he remembered why they were there in the first place. Finally his smile returned as he sat next to Izsac.

"Thanks... and... sure- I mean if you want to?" He said still slightly apprehensive about talking to him on Vampiric matters.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:10 am

"I don't get cold. I mean..." Raising his hand, he touched Ryuki's cheek, to allow him to know how cold his skin was. Shaking his head a bit, the male removed his scarf and took off his shirt, before gesturing his back. "One of my scars from Hagrid is on my back, while two of them, are on my chest."

With that said, he turned a bit, to show the other his chest and two scares that were right where his heart would be, if it still beat. Smiling, he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, as he set his shirt and scarf aside. "As for my other scars, most are just from fights with wild animals."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 am

He stared with his mouth slighlty open as he watched before remebering it was open and quickly shuting it... for once he didn't want to seem rude. The scars that stood out most to him were the ones on his chest. Ryuki hesitantly pointed at the watching Izsac's face for reaction or some kind of emotion.

"Where did you get these?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 am

"Hagrid. One was from a crossbow, the other...well, the other wasn't technically Hagrid's fault. I was about to feast on another unicorn, trust me, they have very tasty blood, and he came stomping it. He went to fire at me, only to miss, the arrow only skimming my shoulder, which caused the unicorn to stab me..." Letting out a sigh, he took a moment to think to himself. Giving a small nod, he opened his eyes, gazing over at Ryuki. "And that's pretty much it..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 am

He imagened it and shuddered. It sounded horrable... He HAD liked Hagrid too, not anymore of course. Ryuki pulled his knee up and laid an arm over it as a cushion for his chin. He couldn't stop staring at the man in front of him. He marveled at how many terrable things he must has seen and even felt for him to hear this much.

"I'm so sorry!" He whispered. "How can you not seem... I don't know... Dark and depressing?"
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:16 am

"Me? Depressing and dark? No, I could never be that way." Shaking his head, he let a smile curl onto his lips. Gazing ahead of himself, he caught sight of something in the distance. Quickly, he was on his feet, in a crouched position. "Keep quiet. The centar aren't too happy with me, but when I need to feast...I need to feast." And with that, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:23 am

He suddenly felt very vulnerable and looked around himself aletly. he had been about to ask how he knew about the centars being angrey but kept his mouth shut as instructed. Not wanting to break a twig, shifted anything or make any kind of noise he stood deadly still and even suppressed his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:32 am

The seconds ticked by quickly, slowly turning into minutes. The air seemed to become colder, as the moon raised a few inches, from where it had once been. When the tenth minute ticked by, the blond emerged from the woods, wiping his moth clean. Making his way over to the other, he came to a stop, as few feet in front of him.

"Sorry to have left you alone. Shall we head back to the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:38 am

The tension finally melting away at the sight of his vampiric friend he smiled and nodded quickly.

"About before... when you said you can't be dark and depressing... I"m glad." He said randomly wondering if his friend would know what he was talking about or just stare at hm.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 am

The blond held out a hand to the other, as if to offer him a way up. A smile appeared on his lips and he gave a small nod, before Izsac gazed ahead of himself. His expression soon faded to one of seriousness, before he quickly leaned down, grasped onto the other. Pulling him up, he threw him onto his back, gently.

"Keep quiet and don't draw any attention to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:13 am

He had been about to take the hand with a smile before being yanked up. He stared at Izsac in shock wondering if anyone/thing was coming. He quickly nodded, keeping his mouth shut tight against all his questions and waited.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:18 am

With a quick leap, he raced forward, through the woods. Dodging every obstacle in his path, he came to an abrupt stop, at the entrance. Taking a deep breath, he froze in his spot. Cursing mentally to himself, he swung Ryuki around quickly, setting him on the ground, holding his cheeks in his hands.

"Leave through the door and shut it behind you. Go straight to the castle, no stops. Wait for me in the staff room. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:55 am

Ryuki's face flushed and he was glad that Izsac's hands were hiding his red cheeks from view. He had too many questions to leave yet but knew he could be in danger if he didn't. wait... what did he care if he was in danger?
Other than the fact of if he died he would never be sure if Izsac would become his only friend... Or if he already was his only friend.

"W-... Well don't I get any information until then?" He asked. A battle was going on inside of him deciding whether or not he would go or stay.
Back to top Go down
Izsac Von Drake
Hogwarts staff
Izsac Von Drake

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:07 am

"Vampires. Three of them. Once the scent of human reaches them, they come flying in the direction. Now, go." Pushing the other forward, he opened the door, pushing the black haired male out. With a light smile, he closed his eyes. "No need to worry about me. I've had worse. Remember that. Now head up to the staff room and wait for me. I'm going to distract them. Oh! And here."

Quickly, he grabbed his shirt and scarf, putting them both on the other. With a small nod, he grinned. "That'll do." And with that, he closed the door, turning to face the woods, once again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki Shiroi
Hogwarts staff
Ryuki Shiroi

Male

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:16 am

Now he knew he didn't want to leave. Izsac would be in danger now, great! He listened closely as he walked reluctantly away from the door and up the staircase. Knowing he would only cause Izsac more trouble if he were out there, he sighed defeated. What could he do to help in a fight against Vampires anyway... He was only human.

"I guess these are suppoused to slightly cover my scent or something..." He mumbled irritably as he wraped the scarf around his neck. "Either that or to get them out of the way." He said draping the shirt over his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunt for food... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for food...   Hunt for food... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt for food...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG :: Hogwarts activitys :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: