Naruto/ Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sites in one Naruto shinobi and Harry Potter witches/wizards. An RPG site for both actual characters AND made up characters.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules For Naruto Applicants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moriko Aikibo
Admin
Moriko Aikibo

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Rules For Naruto Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Rules For Naruto Applicants   Rules For Naruto Applicants Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:06 am

Before applying you MUST read this:

-Every OC starts at genin level regardless of age.
-NO GODMODING!!!
-This site was ment to be PG13... keep it that way.
-Role Playing will be done in third person. (E.g. Naruto ran down the street instead of I ran down the street)
-Role Playing must be desriptive, tell us what's going on around you
-If a caracter you want is taken look for them in 'Characters For Taking'
-If you leave for an extened amount of time you must first post in 'Coming and going' or risk your character being claimed by another user.
-No computer chat. (Sk8, U need 2 C me)
-If your made up character is related to an existing character you must be approved before join the RP fun. (We don't need Naruto and Sakura's daughter running around if Naruto has always been with Hinata.)
-Fights to the death will be rare or non existant. If we decide to allow it they must be approved by an Admin.
-Naruto chacters (Sasuke, Sakura, etc...) Must stay in character unless posting an OOC warning which will be kept to a small amount. Unless in an OOC forum (Poetry, Coming and Going, etc...)
-I know many people want to kill Orochimaru and Itachi but there will be no teaming up to kill another unless you are given permission by that person and it is approved.
-You learn new moves from a Sensei or must be approved by a Mod or Admin.
-Made up characters will not have demons of any kind.
-Summoning justu is rare in the Naruto world and will be here too.
-Ninja wizards are VERY rare and may not be approved. (includes Vampires,werewolves,etc...)
-Please no more than 5 accounts on this site per person.
Back to top Go down
https://hpmeetsnaruto.rpg-board.net

Rules For Naruto Applicants
Page 1 of 1